Subject: [Leica] "Not Found" images in the LUG gallery
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 07:13:31 +0200

I am working my way through a backlog of posts, and keep running into the
NOT FOUND screen when clicking on people's links to photos in the gallery.
It has happened 3 times this morning. I know the gallery is running fine, so
is it because people tend to delete or move images a couple of days after
posting them?

I usually just move on, with almost 900 messages still to go I do not have
time to dig around the gallery, but I am just wondering.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain