Subject: [Leica] IMG: Comments on today's digest.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 21:04:17 +0200

Thanks for the kind words, Larry. The trip averaged about 65 miles per day
(260 miles total over four days). My ability to do these things just goes to
show that it is never to late to adopt healthy habits. In 2009 I had a
hernia operation, quit smoking, and started cycling (more or less in that
order). In the beginning I needed to take a break after 10 km or so, and my
longest rides were 30-40 km. Now I do things like this, and my average
weekend ride is either 60-80 km with lots of climbing, or 100 km+ on
relatively flat terrain. As for the photography--I keep a GF2 with a 14-42mm
lens in the handlebar bag. I do not want to use my Leica or Fuji, both
because they are bigger and heavier and because of their much higher value.
And since my rides are in daylight, the relatively poor high ISO performance
of the MFT camera is of no consequence.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman