Subject: [Leica] Photoshop
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 04:27:40 +0000

> I have as well singed up for CC Creative Cloud... as I think has most
> anyone
> who has been using Photoshop for the past decade or so. I use a Suite so
> now I have all the adobe software at my disposal and don't have to worry
> about upgrades to come up with the money for.

I am not sure you understand the full implications, the current price is an
introductory one and will go up next year. Probably go up again the year
after etc etc, at some stage you may not be able to justify/afford it and
stop. However if you do that then you will have no software to use, those
with a copy of CS6 or earlier can still use their copy without extra expense
within whatever limitations it will have. Are you happy to be paying Adobe
every month for the rest of your photographic usage life?

> Lightroom though is a great out as it seems to be designed for grade school
> kids except you really have to spend a few dollars for it.
> Plus its called now "Photoshop Lightroom" so you can pretend you're really
> doing something.

Pure ignorance

john

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Photoshop)