Subject: [Leica] Question About WinXP and Outlook Express
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 18:53:25 +0100

"Jim Nichols" <jhnichols at lighttube.net> wrote
> My faithful old Dell desktop runs Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3,
> and I use Outlook Express as my primary mail program.  It has been in this
> configuration since the machine was new.
>
> For the last few days, when I turn on the computer and use the desktop
> icons to start Outlook Express and Firefox, the Outlook Express block in
> the Taskbar comes up ORANGE.  If I click on the block, to display the OE
> window, it turns back to the normal blue color.  Everything else about the
> operation seems to be the same as it has always been.

It's coming up to the 12th of July and roughly 60 miles north of here,
everything turns orange around this time of year :-).
Seriously, Jim I also have an old Dell '05 and OE as my main email programme
but no orange effect here. Mine might turn green though :-)

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow