Subject: [Leica] Graduation congratulations
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 12:49:18 -0400 (EDT)

 Nathan,
Congratulations on having your son graduate from college. It is a joyous
occasion and you have pictured it well. I know you will cherish those images
and look at them fondly in years to come. Our children start to grow away
after graduation and start lives of their own but when we look at those old
pictures, they are our kids again.

I posted this on the LUG before but every once in a while I look at this 20
year old picture to share in the excitement of m youngest daughter in
learning that she had been accepted to college.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Accepted.jpg.html

Larry Z