Subject: [Leica] Getting to know you…
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 08:56:35 +0530

Tina,
Why do you even pay attention to something written on the ether from
someone you do not know, and let it affect you mentally and emotionally?
Why do you even care about what strangers say about you - after the only
thing that matters to us, as social animals, is the relationship we enjoy
with people close to us, whether family or friends, who, at the end of the
day, are the only ones who matter. Just ignore it if you do not like it, or
use the Delete key. These things will happen on lists - it is always easier
to write something in semi anonymity than say the same thing face to face.

Like George, I do not filter anybody out - I reckon I can read anything
that can conceivably be written about me and survive! (-:

Cheers
Jayanand

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Getting to know you…)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Getting to know you…)