Subject: [Leica] OT: Hon, Dear, etc.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 22:01:29 -0700

Hi Peter,
An interesting story. :-) As long as the lady did her job properly what does
it matter what she called you, nor her size. Other than calling you a
"disparaging idiot!" But then if the description fit?????? Get over it and
move on. :-)

Now Peter don't take that seriously as it's merely a figure of descriptive
speech! :-):-) Don't take me wrong as I don't really really mean you!!!!!!
:-) :-) Obviously! :-) Honest! :-)

A note regarding Barney's post below. Then this is my end to all this and
back to talking photography with a Leica........ See how easy that was?

"Photography with a Leica!" ;-) Damn it was a time in those good old days!!!
Even though a tad bit of a challenge holding my M8 these days without lots
of difficulty. :-( :-( ........... but the good physical feelings shall
return!

Barney offered:
>> "Hon" is a term used to describe any human being of any age under any
>> circumstances. In Baltimore you do not have a name. It's either Hon,
>> honey,
>> or dear.<<<<<

Hi Barney,
I agree....... "She would have 5 Star fits of anger!!!!!!!"  Me?????Any of
these could fit easily as "Hon, Honey, Sweet heart,Good looking, "You Hunk!"
( a long time ago at least 60 years ago on that one!" ;-)  Pretty well
anything along as the lines were inviting me for food, Scotch or
umentionables would be COOL WITH ME!" :-)

I just figure people these past years have become so far over sensitive,
quite stupid really about life all together and spoiled the lives we enjoyed
as young Ladies and Gentlemen! I doubt the simple life shall ever return as
many of us re-call and enjoyed?  PITY! :-(

cheers,
Dr. ted!