Subject: [Leica] IMG: Happy Independence Day!
From: ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 13:58:19 -0400

Independence is something we can all celebrate no matter our country.

None of our countries is perfected, we require continuous work and attention.

We held Moral Monday (ninth week) July 1. I believe it to be an important
part of our defense.

The entries for this date are a part of a bigger picture I am building.

I am retraining on my film Ms, trying to adjust to film again. I have not
relearned to pack properly yet. The batteries in my M7 started dying as soon
as I got on location. Of course, there were no replacements in my pocket, so
these exposures often suck. They are also processor scans which I have no
time to redo. Fixes later as need and opportunity present.

Warning: There are some attractive women to be seen in my coverage of the
demonstations.

<http://cartersxrd.net/Site/FirstDraft/Entries/2013/7/4_Happy_Independence_Day%21%21.html>
http://tinyurl.com/pnsyozp

Ric Carter