Subject: [Leica] Happy Independence Day to my American Cousins
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 09:08:10 -0700

Hello Luggers:
Happy Independence Day!!
My Mom's family came to Spotsylvania County (between Washington, D.C., and
the City of Richmond, VA) around 1740 and moved to Canada in the early
1900's and my Dad's family first settled in Pennsylvania in 1735 and came to
Canada in 1797 so when I say "American Cousins" I mean it - there are
hundreds and hundreds of them!
A toast to all of them and to all American Luggers wherever you are:
Howard