Subject: [Leica] Pentax Spotmatic, but it has a stain in the focusing screen
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 07:52:37 -0400

I think there are some Pentax Spotmatic enthusiasts here.

I got a cheap Pentax Spotmatic, but it has a stain in the focusing
screen.  It is more of an annoyance than a functionality-breaker, and I
have information on how to tear it apart to clean.

But maybe it is too much trouble to clean.

Were these cameras prone to getting focus screen stains?

Were there quicker ways to deal with it than tearing the top off?

Thanks in advance

Vick

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Pentax Spotmatic, but it has a stain in the focusing screen)