Subject: [Leica] Leica superiority or not.
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 17:39:01 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Larry Zeitlin wrote:

Enough of this praise of Leica superiority. It is tiresome even on the LUG.
For most practical purposes Leicas are not superior to other cameras.
<<<

If you define most practical purposes as the image quality when viewing the
photos on a computer monitor I agree.

Handling properties that allow me to make a photo in the first place is a
practical consideration too, as is liking the camera enough that I always
have it with me so I can make photos.  These are not easily quantified and
will vary from one person to the next.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com