Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 08:19:24 -0500

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 8:11 AM, Douglas Barry <imra at iol.ie> wrote:

> "Sonny Carter" <sonc.hegr at gmail.com> wrote
>
>  The heat is here for sure, but still lots of flowers.
>>
>> http://sonc.com/look/?p=2872
>>

> Nice one Sonny, but how's your house doing?

?It is slow going.  The tree has been removed, but the adjuster has
finalized the estimates only this week, and I've not gotten bids back yet
for the repair.

We are doing OK, ?as we could isolate the damaged area and live in the
older part of the house as I kept the electrical boxes separate for the
addition.

So, the only thing we don't have is laundry, but We take that to Kathy's
Mom's house or to a neighbor.

Thanks for your concern.

--
Regards,