Subject: [Leica] IMG:Trip to Britain 1984 - JMM
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 21:55:51 +0200

I frequently get down to 1/30 and get sharp pixes - with a range-
finder I think 1/8 would be the norm ... ???

Tripod are for when it is over 2 sec ;-)

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 14 juin 13 ? 19:07, Jean-Michel Mertz a ?crit :

> either the sun had to be out or you had to carry a tripod to get the
> 1/125 you needed not to have a blurred picture!
> JM

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] IMG:Trip to Britain 1984 - Philippe)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG:Trip to Britain 1984 - JMM and Montie)