Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/6/2013: whispering in her ear
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 08:42:11 +0200

My son is back home for the summer, his last full summer with us, as he is
starting his first "real" job in September. He arrived Thursday afternoon,
and on Friday we went for dinner at our local tapas place, where no tourists
has ever set foot as far as we can tell. While waiting for my food, I was
channelling Lluis the Master of Barcelona Streets:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2577662231&k=MwXfFzp&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman