Subject: [Leica] The Fuji 55 - 200 zoom
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 09:19:27 -0700

Morning Luggers,
We returned to Pender Island last evening on the late sailing of the Queen
of Nanaimo and as usual the Spirit of Vancouver Island passed us as we were
crossing the Georgia Strait toward Vancouver Island.
I used the Fuji 55 - 200 zoom to take a picture of the Spirit passing by. It
was shot in jpeg on the XE 1and I have posted a web version with minimal
processing.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2013/SpirofVanIsw.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/k2mrzzl

Please look large and if interested please compare the quality with the
first picture in the folder - also of the Spirit of Vancouver Island - taken
with the Nikkor 70 - 200 VR II on the D800E.

C&C always welcome.

Howard (who is very happy to be back on Pender - despite all the cabin work
that needs to be done and who is looking forward to more eagles and humming
birds. "Tis the season. :-)

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] The Fuji 55 - 200 zoom)