Subject: [Leica] IMG:Trip to Britain 1984
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 21:21:53 -0500 (CDT)

Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 18:38:38 +0200
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard at sfr.fr>
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG:Trip to Britain 1984
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
     delsp=yes

Yes, yes,, yes, and YES!

MUST be viewed LARGE

How do you scan them Alan?
Wonderful!

And I also have fond memories of the OM2n :-)

Thanks for sharing ad please keep digging!

Amiti?s
Philippe whose favourite is the news agent.
===========================================================================================================================================
Glad you liked them.  I forgot to put in that they could be viewed large.

Here's the scanning info from a previous post:
I scanned these (after hours at my office before I retired) with an old
Polaroid Sprintscan as Tiffs, opened them as RAW in Bridge, and worked on
them in PS5.  Everything done on my MacBook Pro, and all my tweaking is
"seat of the pants", since I only know about 15% of PhotoShop.  The Polaroid
is hooked up to an old iMac via scuzzy connections.   I imported them in a
really ancient version of PhotoShop, saved as Tiffs (then transfer them to
my MacBook).

Right now I don't have a scanner, or  access to one, so it might be a while
until I can do more.

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA POY 1978