Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Isle of Man TT 1993
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 22:53:47 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 11 Jun 2013 George Lottermoser <imagist3 at mac.com>wrote:
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: The Isle of Man TT 1993

>> All shot on Kodachrome 64.

>Really nice "scans" from your Kodachrome.
>Are you using the camera or a scanner?

>Regards,
>George Lottermoser
Thanks, George.  Coming from you, I consider this a great compliment.

I scanned these with an old Polaroid Sprintscan as Tiffs, opened them as RAW
in Bridge, and worked on them in PS.  Everything done on my MacBook Pro, and
all my tweaking is "seat of the pants", since I only know about 15% of
PhotoShop.

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA POY 1978