Subject: [Leica] Tina, time to go Mac!
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:41:23 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Tina Manley wrote:

>But why would you buy a Mac to run Windows software?

It's not buying a mac to run windows software.  It's buying a screaming fast
turn-key computer that can run your software.

> Besides, Bill Gates has totally redeemed himself with his charitable works
> all over the world.  I'm not sure what Jobs ever did for the world?

Jobs is gone.  I suggest you google Bill Gates Monsanto.

Doug Herr
Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Tina, time to go Mac!)