Subject: [Leica] New Mac Pro later this year
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 21:21:30 +0000

Just re-read the specs again. We have lost the ability to add PCI cards (I
have a BlackMagic I/O card in my Pro) and internal disks, but the overall
size is just 10" high and 6.6" diameter! I supect like other Macs it has now
got to the stage where what you buy is how it stays, no user upgradable
internals.......

john