Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 5 is out
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:02:51 +0000

New camera, plus I already have more LR4 licences than I can use ;-) Log on
to their web site and enter the 'TAN' number that came with your M, I do not
think you have to register the camera if you do not want.....

I thought it was amusing that the company who insists this model is called
the M used this address to let me know my lugs are secure - 'typ240 <typ240
at leica-camera.com>'

john

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Lightroom 5 is out)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Lightroom 5 is out)