Subject: [Leica] My house
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 21:47:57 -0700

Glad all made it out safely - stuff can be replaced!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] My house)