Subject: [Leica] DMR-Leica service
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 21:51:14 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Gary Pinkerton wrote:

I'll add that Carmen Vargas, @ Leica NJ,
was one of the nicest, most helpful people, I've ever dealt with, anywhere !
<<<

+1

When my DMR was in Solms for service she left a message on my voice mail
asking me to call back regarding the DMR.  When I returned the call and said
that someone had asked me to call back regarding my camera, she didn't ask
for the repair ticket number.  She asked "Is this Doug?"

The cynics among us (you know who you are) will snark that business was so
slow it was the only call she made that day, but I saw it as a personal
touch.  YMMV.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com