Subject: [Leica] f8 and be there HCB and everyone else
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 12:00:54 +0200

Le 4 juin 13 ? 11:44, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :

> His favorite postwar combination was Tri-X developed in 777.
>
> His standard settings were f8 at 125/th with the focus set to 15ft (5
> meters)

Along with the idea that he was hunting for greys would mean he only
got that camera out of his pocket when the light and subject matched
these parameters - I don't bite into this Mark.
He definitely made last second adjustments - f8 1/125th 5m 400ASA may
have been his "ever-ready" settings, nothing else i.e. the neutral of
manual camera gearbox...
Yes, I know it is known his tireur had a hell of time with his negs...

Amiti?s
Ph

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] f8 and be there HCB and everyone else)