Subject: [Leica] SD cards & magnets or quietest bag
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 12:14:10 -0400

I saw a bag in b&h with a magnetic closure ... ie a metal plate sewn into
the top flap was held in place by a magnet sewn into the front side of the
bag. It made virtually no sound prying it open or closing it: ie wonderful
by my standards. Stupidly, I forgot to make a note of its brand/model So ...

1. What's the quietest bag you've ever owned?
 and ...
2. Would any trouble arise from SD cards being so close to a magnet?
3. What bags are out there with this feature?

PS I know there are bags out there with "silencers" for their velcro
closures, but I don't see how I would ever figure out in advance when to
silence or not.

-Lew Schwartz

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] SD cards & magnets or quietest bag)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] SD cards & magnets or quietest bag)