Subject: [Leica] Leica M (Type 240) Experience
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 14:22:18 -0700

Thank you Tina for posting those images again....

I agree that the MM seems a more (technically) interesting image....  More
depth of tonality, very TMax-100 -like.

But the cost difference between Silver FX + Existing M9 ( in my case, total
of $4149) is a big difference to an MM ($8,000)...

It is this rather big difference that makes me choose the M9 path...

If money were raining down on me, and or I made my living taking and SELLING
images, I would prefer the MM.

So the reality is that for some large number of Leica users, the MM will be
a dream....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

I did that: