Subject: [Leica] D4 High ISO
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 21:04:04 +0530

I just got a Nikon D4 to try out on approval earlier this evening. As my
father was sitting there, I decided to just take a few high ISO shots, all
under florescent lights with the AWB setting. These have been processed in
Lightroom, because I was really interested in what a real world final
result would be with regard to noise - with this end in view, I have added
some luminance noise reduction (15), but only default sharpening:

ISO 12800:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/OddsAndEnds/D4Test/12800.JPG.html

ISO 18100:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/OddsAndEnds/D4Test/18100.JPG.html