Subject: [Leica] PESO: Picture in Photographer's Studio Window
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 10:16:51 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Ted Grant wrote:

>My first look at this photograph  HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COLOUR, BUT!
>and what I saw was............
>
>"THE PHOTOGRAPHER DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HORSES!!!!" OR HE WOULD KNOW
>WHEN PHOTOGRAPHING HORSES YOU WANT THEIR EARS IN UP-RIGHT HEARING
>POSITION!!!" ALERT!!!
>
>Not backwards as we see here. I'd scrap this photo to file 13 and it would
>never see the light of day!
>
>Just a point for those who rarely have the opportunity to photograph these
>beautiful animals.

This was one of the first things I learned about horses from my equestrian
daughter.  EARS FORWARD!!!  I'd have tossed this photo too.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] PESO: Picture in Photographer's Studio Window)