Subject: [Leica] LR 3 to 4 upgrade - anything to watch out for?
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 11:32:36 -0500

==On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 11:49 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo at
frozenlight.eu>wrote:

> Geoff, as I said before, I am quite happy to be one version behind. I
> figure by now the bugs have been ironed out of LR4.

Not necessarily.  For example, there is still a known bug in LR4 (latest
version) that disrupts the workflow for some users (including moi) when
attempting to adjust an image in the NIK software plugin Silver Efex Pro
2.  I understand it has been fixed in LR5 but I'm waiting for the final
release before installing it.  I would be surprised if there weren't some
other odd bugs remaining in LR4 as well.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] LR 3 to 4 upgrade - anything to watch out for?)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] LR 3 to 4 upgrade - anything to watch out for?)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] LR 3 to 4 upgrade - anything to watch out for?)