Subject: [Leica] IMG: Miscellaneous pix from the last few months.
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 23:51:13 -0500 (CDT)

I finally put up some new pictures, plus two older ones that I've always
liked.
Rooms in the Kalvelage Schloss, a mansion on Milwaukee's west side.  I took
these (all my lighting) as a promotion for the place as tourist stop, but it
is in a depressed area, and went bust.  There is a new owner preserving the
house, but these furnishings aren't there anymore:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Buildings/19810210_AMR_Kalv_1.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Buildings/19810210_AMR_Kalv_18.jpg.html>

Close-up of a 1950s-era developing reel for film packs:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Miscellaneous/FilmReel_AMR_LMX1010380.jpg.html>

Four pictures from visits to the Milwaukee Art Museum.  The red room
recreates the way these paintings and sculptures were displayed in the
now-demolished Layton Art Gallery, a forerunner to the MAM.  All can be
viewed large:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Candids/HappyFace_AMR_LMX1010462.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Candids/LaytonRoom_AMR_LMX1010445.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Candids/LaytonRoom_AMR_LMX1010455.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Candids/Strollers_AMR_LMX1010325.jpg.html>

Fortuitously, this panther tie clasp was given to me as a child in the
1950's, and as it turned out, our university colors are black & gold and the
mascot is a panther, so I wore this to all formal events that I covered for
40 years.   Check it out large for the texture of wear.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Miscellaneous/PantherClasp_AMR_30D1544.jpg.html>

And my newer M3 as seen up close by my Lumix LX3.  View large:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Gear/My_M3_AMR_310.jpg.html>

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA POY 1978