Subject: [Leica] IMG: Airplane ID?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 17:10:51 -0400

PESO:

Any of you airplane buffs know what kind of plane this is?

http://www.pbase.com/image/150324376

I was told at the time it was a WWII bomber.  I flew in it with a medical
mission group to the Mosquito Coast after Hurricane Mitch.  We loaded the
plane with so many medical supplies that it had to circle very slowly
around and around until it got enough altitude to get over the mountains
around Tegucigalpa.  I was the co-pilot ;-)  sat in the seat and wore the
earphones, anyway!

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--