Subject: [Leica] Cloud problems
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 22:30:47 +0000

Really? As an IT professional I find it is one of the best information sites
out there, albeit written in a humorous way rather than in a sombre tone.....

john

Before getting too deep I'd like to point out that it IS the Register, not
high on my list of quality news and information.

I think they are pushing the Fox News of IT right now.

AB

Message from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Cloud problems)