Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/5/2013: sunset in my living room
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 21:34:46 +0200

I always preach that you don't need to travel to take pictures. In fact,
sometimes you don't even need to leave the house. This picture was taken
within the past hour in my living room. I just liked the way the setting sun
played with the shadows etc.:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2519297655&k=5CXpWCk&lb=1&s=O

The pictures also says something about our multi-kulti life; the book is
German, the Luis Felipe brandy is from Andaluc?a (the best in the world,
IMO), and in the background is a bottle of Polish vodka (Zubr?wka) and Welsh
whiskey (Penderyn). Oh, and the wine glasses are Riedel, from Austria.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain