Subject: [Leica] Back to the LUG
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 22:36:00 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry I haven't interacted with the LUG lately.  I turned 65 yesterday, and
have officially retired from UWM Photo Services after using up my vacation
days commuting to take care of my mother's cat while she was hospitalized
after a mild stroke, bringing home 40 years of stuff from the office, and
dealing with seeping water in my basement from a very wet month.  My mom
(who is almost 93) is back in her independent living apartment and is doing
great, so there is no need for special condolences.  She is a WWII Navy
veteran (a WAVE) and former teacher, and is back to her feisty self.

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA POY 1978
amr3 at uwm.edu