Subject: [Leica] Don's Paw week of May 12
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 21:07:12 -0400

Continuing the make up are photo's out of our yard in Atlanta.  Last year
when we were considering land west of Austin we ran into a wildflower farm
on the highway from Austin to Fredricksburg.  Conveniently they sold
packets of wildflower seeds which we planted on a slope in the lower part
of our back yard.

Nothing like mounds of pollen to attract honeybees and bumble bees, ours
were shy that evening:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/weekMay112013/Beesparadise.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/weekMay112013/Beesparadise.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/weekMay112013/wildflower.jpg.html

Hopefully, I will remain caught up at least until the week of the wedding
when things will again get crazy.  The wedding was moved up three months as
my daughter didn't consider how hard it would be to be in Texas planning a
wedding in upstate New York.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com