Subject: [Leica] The Star Vedette
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 03:18:36 +0200

Yesterday I've gone to do a walk in the area of "El Paralel (Poble Sec)",
there is a famous old, now refurbished, Barcelona's Music Hall "El Molino",
I was shooting different people passing in front of the poster of the Star
Vedette when I've saw she at the phone in front of me..... Please look at
the picture large.

M8 and Summilux 35 pre asph.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1031509.jpg.html>

Thanks for looking, your c&c are greatly appreciated.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] The Star Vedette)
Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] The Star Vedette)