Subject: [Leica] In La Barceloneta Beach
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 22:32:35 +0100

Lluis Ripoll" <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com> wrote
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Barceloneta/L1031002BN.jpg.html>

Like the sand grappling lovers. As usual Lluis, much of your stuff is great.
As a by-the-by, she's keeping her legs firmly on the inside, and, if she was
my daughter, I'd be very happy for that. However, as I'm the father of three
sons, they'd probably disagree with me :-)

> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Barceloneta/L1031005BN.jpg.html>

Don't like this one as much. Going on the bottles, etc on the ground, he
seems to be a pretty poor juggler (not that I can talk) but the major
weakness in the photograph is there is no facial interreaction between you
and the subject, and the objects he is juggling are obscured/blended into
one. Did you get another one with his face?

Douglas

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] In La Barceloneta Beach)