Subject: [Leica] ANNOUNCEMENT OF A KIND. :-)
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 23:27:47 -0700

Godspeed, Ted!  Here's to that perfect repair job, a speedy recovery,
and a rapid return to behind the viewfinder. I don't have any single
malt on hand, but I just toasted you with some *very* nice Armenian brandy.

Looking forward to the book, and to congratulating you on it in person soon!

--Peter

 > Hi Crew,
 > Well just as you begin to feel your world is about to come to an end
knowing
 > that in 24 hours the surgeons will be slicing you open and doing a
hopefully
 > perfect repair job?  Allowing you to really return to your 64 years of
 > life's passion as a photojournalist.
 >
 > This comes along right out of the pale blue sky of this day! :-)
 > http://www.heritagehouse.ca/book_details.php?isbn_upc=9781927527344
 >
 > Now you have to admit that's a heart thumper of a looking book including
 > 50,000 words of text, a 135 photographs.
 > and a foreword written by a foremore Prime Minister of Canada! My
reaction
 > to the hospital situation changed to....
 >
 > "OH HELL BRING IT ON, GET IT OVER AND LET ME OUT OF THE BARN ONE MORE
TIME!"