Subject: [Leica] IMG: Visited a Motocross course Sunday
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 11:38:59 +0100

"RicCarter" <ric at cartersxrd.net> wrote
> http://tinyurl.com/cooeepu

Some nice aerial shots there, Ric. However, I have to add that you have the
same problem as me when shooting motorsport - using too high a shutter
speed!  My shots always appear static, almost too static, as you can clearly
see every spoke frozen in them. I find the sense of speed is lost. Of course
panning is the answer, but I seem to find it very difficult....

Douglas

Replies: Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] IMG: Visited a Motocross course Sunday)