Subject: [Leica] DAS IMG 125: After the march of the Nain Rouge
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 23:33:55 -0400

With a new daughter, I have spent a lot of the last 6 months doing more
reading than anything else (also waited for an M240 to arrive...).  I also
got to jealously look at everyone's pictures on the LUG (nice work, btw...).
 So in late March, when it was time for the annual banishment of Detroit's
Nain Rouge, I shot it. This was the last frame, after the parade had
dispersed to the bars.

http://www.dantestella.com/past/past125.html

BTW, I did not give the event its name in French.

The sensor is Belgian and is CMOS. Does it have sufficient Leica bite?

Dante

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] DAS IMG 125: After the march of the Nain Rouge)
Reply from leicaphong at gmail.com (Phong) ([Leica] DAS IMG 125: After the march of the Nain Rouge)