Subject: [Leica] LR 5 beta in use
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 17:41:09 -0700

It will be more than worth the upgrade cost.
The new clone/heal brush and the radial filter alone are excellent.
Can't say it's any faster on my older computer, but certainly no slower.
When combined with the full Nik collection, so far all I need Photoshop
for is panorama stitching, so I'm happy not to spend the money upgrading
from CS2.
--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] LR 5 beta in use)