Subject: [Leica] New photo
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:11:50 -0500

On Apr 15, 2013, at 9:07 PM, Leo Wesson wrote:

> If you have a moment, have a look at a new photo:
>
> http://leowesson.smugmug.com/Leo/2013/i-JvNnpxS/0/X2/130415lww174453-X2.jpg

a strong confrontational photograph.

I find find the composition visually disturbing;
specifically the two hot light reflections really distract my attention.

I prefer the image when I crop the right half off;
turning it into a portrait with the two boys.

(for me the visually busy arcade game on the right doesn't do anything for
the image)

YMMV

Regards,
George Lottermoser