Subject: [Leica] Get ready for the M Type 240 Nirvana
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 20:33:22 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Adam Bridge wrote:

Wow, a lot of folks seem to have taken that "review" rather personally. The
depth of anger in some of the comments makes me uncomfortable.
<<<

Agreed, it's Mark Dubovoy's response to using the camera, not the last word.
 I realize being cynical is more in sync with popular culture, but what's
wrong with some enthusiasm?  Now, since I've yet to see or use the camera
(or the D800e) I have no idea if I agree with Dubovoy or not.

Since I tend to use both my left brain and my right brain to make
photographs I find Dubovoy's review (or whatever one wishes to call it) a
refreshing perspective when most comparisons consider spec sheets and
measurements the only things that matters.  Having fun, wanting to use the
camera (for reasons that may be all my own) matter too.  Lighten up, guys!

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Get ready for the M Type 240 Nirvana)