Subject: [Leica] Get ready for the M Type 240 Nirvana
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 13:34:22 -0700

Richard Man OFFERED:

> You can almost hear the gasping fanboi voice over.
>
> http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/i_will_not_buy_that_camera_i_promise.shtml
>
> What an idiot though - bad mouthing the M9 while nergasming over the new
> M.

Hi RICHARD,
I started to read this persons drooling nonsense. Got part way through,
Threw-up my lunch over his ridiculous
"diatribe BS" It's all blathering meaningless nonsense!

Give him a couple of cameras, drop him in the middle of a huge steel mill in
production......... "NOW SHOOT YER BRAINS OUT FOR A WEEK! THEN COME BACK,
SHOW US REAL LIFE TIME PHOTOGRAPHY AND MAYBE WE'LL TAKE YOUR CRAP
SERIOUSLY!"

 How do people like this get brand new Leica cameras handed to them to go
out shoot some leaves and grass? Then make all the bull ss....t comments he
has and does?

I mean is he or has he ever been a real down to earth photojournalist
walking the earth shooting assignments for magazines, wire services or
shooting  a book? And a million other real world subjects?

Obviously I'm annoyed with this "CRAP ON LINE!" Again Leica let a dimwit
like this babble on in the so called real world, he tears their product all
to hell. Yes he does make a few "interesting comments while sitting at home
on  a comfy couch!"

And so called "describes  EQUIPMENt WITH TWO BIT NIT PICKING CRAP SITTING ON
THE LIVING ROOM COUCH AND FLAP HIS YAP!"

Drop him in the middle of the Amazon Rain forest for a month or two and
shoot real stuff under real conditions and maybe he might be worth wasting
my time reading this crap, where I thought  I might really learn something
of value!!

YEAH I DID! HE'S FULL OF NIT PICKING BULL-SHIT!

SORRY FOR MY WEEKEND LANGUAGE, BUT TRULY IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO ADDRESS TECHIE
DICKHEADS LIKE THIS.

OH BY THE WAY ONE WISHING TO PASS THIS ALONG TO HIM BE MY GUEST AS IT WOULD,
SHOULD, COULD, MAYBE? MAKE AN INTERESTING CONVERSATION?

cheers all,

Dr. ted
No I didn't take any meds to-day as I'm sick and tired of becoming punched
out due to the pain killing stuff! Just 10 days to go and "I might be all
over and gone?"

Have a nice sunny weekend you real photographers of the LUG!

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Get ready for the M Type 240 Nirvana)