Subject: [Leica] Is Eggleston in the right? What is the meaning of "limited edition"?
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 16:14:57 -0600

I have 3 of the Cole Weston prints that my wife bought for me in the late
70s.  I just realized they still have the price sticker on the back -- $245
ea., framed.  They are beautiful prints, although I have no way
of comparing them to the originals printed by Edward.  They are not
editioned as far as I can tell, so there may be plenty more out there.  I'm
not sure what they're worth now but I've seen other Cole prints in 4 digits
recently.  It doesn't bother me that they're not editioned -- they still
look great on the wall.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE