Subject: [Leica] FS: Lumix LX5
From: dennis at geckohale.com (dennis)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 08:30:00 -1000

For sale - Panasonic DMC-LX5

Pristine condition In original box with all material supplied, disks,
manual,
battery, cables, charger, etc. Nothing wrong with it I have replaced it with
the
DMC-LX7

$225 USD includes Fedex shipping in the US. Worldwide shipping at cost with
$15 shipping credit. Any customs or other entry fees are the responsibility
of
the buyer. Paypal accepted. Seven day no questions asked return accepted
with
full money back less my actual shipping cost with buyer paying return
shipping
costs.

The LX5 is the basis of the Leica D-LUX5. The Leica having external cosmetic
differences, red dot, etc. claimed tweaks to the firmware and a copy of
Lightroom.is included. It was purchased by me in March 2012.

Great 24mm to 90mm (35 equivalent) f/2.0-3.3 lens. Shoots JPG+RAW.

Reviews are at DPReview.com and other sites.

Thanks,
Dennis