Subject: [Leica] [OM] M240 Photos
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 08:10:03 +0200

Impressive dynamic range
The HDR or Velvia look bothers me a little in the upper half of the
postings,
(uselessly flashy blues or pink for instance)
yet the colours look so right in the second half of the series,
all as seen on my monitor in dim morning light.

Some people on this list are very fortunate to have ordered one - I
can't wait to see their results.

Thanks Tina

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 8 avr. 13 ? 00:31, Tina Manley a ?crit :