Subject: [Leica] FS: Complete Hasselblad Setup
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 19:48:00 -0400

I've decided the Mamiya 6 is a much better fit for the work I do than the
Hasselblad. I want to sell the Hasselblad stuff and use the money to get the
other two Mamiya 6 lenses, and a second body.

I have everything you need to shoot Hasselblad!

-503cx body with new-style A12 back with built-in darkslide holder and
matching insert, new-style waistlevel, and acute-matte
split-image/microprism screen.

-80mm CF-Planar with caps and hood

-50mm CF-FLE Distagon with caps and hood. This is the very sharp floating
element version!

-150mm CF-Sonnar with caps and hood.

-Vivitar 2X Teleconverter with caps.

-Extension tubes, 21mm and 55mm with front and rear caps for both. These are
the older style with scalloped grip rings.

-Kiev copy of the NC2 prism, the non-metered 45 degree prism.

All of this gear is in perfect mechanical condition, all works flawlessly.
It has all been used but not abused, so it is NOT in mint or collectible
condition, but is also not beat up. The only 'bad thing' is that there is a
long scratch in the coating of the rear element of the 150mm lens. I've used
it for years with no impact on image quality. The price of it reflects that.
There is no fungus or scratches on the glass on any of the lenses, except
the aforementioned scratch on the 150. All the lenses have original
Hasselblad hoods.

KEH wants about $2400 for all of this in the condition it is in. If you buy
all of it, You can have it for $2100 with free shipping in the USA, $30
shipping outside the US. I want to see if anyone will take it all before
breaking it up.

If you've ever wanted to shoot Hasselblad, this is a good change to get a
full set that works flawlessly. You've seen the work I've been doing with it
over the years! Thanks,

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography