Subject: [Leica] Our $487 donation to Project HOME
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 11:40:01 -0700

Jim Shulman OFFERED:
> Which covers the proceeds from the 2012 LUG yearbook orders.  The check
> was
> (finally) received from Blurb.com today (after a mixup), and was just
> forwarded to Project H.O.M.E.  You can see more about the organization at
> www.projecthome.org
> Many thanks to all who participated and/or purchased yearbooks.
> The book is available at
>> http://www.blurb.com/my/book/detail/3955674-lug-yearbook-2012

>Keep shooting pictures!  Only 10 more months until I start collecting
>images for the 2013 yearbook.
>Best,
>Jim Shulman

Good on you Jim,
Nice to chalk-up another.

And to the Crew? Thank you very much for your photography and kindness of
not mailing me ticking boxes that might go BANG if I should open it. Due to
all my RANTING, YELLING, SCREAMING! And of course capitalizing every word to
make my so called points clear and meaningful! :-)

Now don't just sit there on your hands thinking that's out of the way and we
made a nice contribution for some unfortunate folks once again in 2012.

You could of course save yerselves a lot of heat come December with a plan
for 2013! ;-)
On your desktop, open a "2013 BEST FOLDER!" Then at anytime you feel you
have what appears as a "cool shot!" You save a copy in that folder then your
search time come December is almost eliminated.

Then end of June you do a quick edit, cut what now appears as a "crappy
shot!" EASY NOW, WE ALL SHOOT THOSE! ;-) Delete same and keep only the
cream. Of course this is the LUG! ERGO? Isn't nearly everyone a cream photo?
;-) ;-) Then carry on through the rest of the year dropping the "cool
images" into the 2013 folder.

At the beginning of December 2013 you open said folder, pick two of the best
and send to Jim as soon as the first book photos required is requested.

There now isn't that easy and a no effort at all in keeping life "KISS"
easy!

I knew you'd think so. Yeah and now you'll do exactly as you did in 2012.
You'll delete this post and in December 2013 begin to search through all
your hundreds and hundreds of images tearing your hair out, those with hair
of course? ;-) Looking for a couple of " COOL 2013 BOOK IMAGES!" While
crying, whining and "I want to wait until 11.59PM because I might get a
better shot!" Aw c'mon try the easy method for a change as it truly is less
stressful. :-) As he smiles with a wicked little smile. ;-)

And for the new folks who submitted for the first time ? "HEY A GREAT BIG
THANK YOU!" And we look forward to your submission for this year in
December. Thank you.

Cheers all and have a wonderful spring, summer & fall filled with magical
photos. :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted  :-)

Message from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] Our $487 donation to Project HOME)