Subject: [Leica] Leica v Fuji - interesting short blog
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 05:03:12 +0000

You cannot argue with "The M9 is not as good as the xPro1!" with the only
justification being "You get the much better package & deal with the Fujis!"
plus the author has problems manually focussing RFs.... There again, more
people are interested in "X is as good as a Leica" than the Leica users take
of nothing else comes close ;-)

john

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Leica v Fuji - interesting short blog)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Leica v Fuji - interesting short blog)