Subject: [Leica] Mickey
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 16:23:02 -0700

Lluis Ripoll SHOWED:

> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1030643.jpg.html>
> M8, Elmarit 28mm Asph

Hi Lluis,
WOW!!! I would say by the expression on the sitting mans face, "if that were
in many other countries of the world he'd be on his feet wanting to know why
you were taking his picture? Who are you? And might even be ready to punch
you out? That would probably be a North American re-action given how close
you are to he and Mickey.

However, having watched you move about in crowds of people and merely a few
feet away from some of your subjects, no question you are a "MASTER STREET
PHOTOGRAPHER!"

It's seeing Mickey and the man in such a juxtaposition and the mans eyes and
Mickies eyes both looking at you. There isn't any question this is a super
winning photographic moment! :-)  Some might see it, but fear for their life
to shoot it! But not our Lluis! :-) It's see shoot! :-)

A great captured moment! :-) Another Lluis winner!!!!!!!!! :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Mickey)